Last night was a great night and I wrote down a few things that I don't want to forget - here is the short list.
- It was almost 90 degrees (IN MARCH!)
- We ate our dinner outside (Liam LOVED that!)
- He ate an entire corndog on a stick - he is such a big boy (he doesn't like to dip in mustard or ketchup)
- He started with an appetizer platter of grapes, yogurt and cheese (his top three foods!)
- There were some bugs, so we had to use a little bug spray
- Daddy took Liam on some very bumpy wagon rides - after each round Liam wanted more and said "just one more time daddy" (one more time turned into about 12 more times)
- We stayed out until dark and watched the sun go down - we brought candles out to light the end of our night
- We all had hooded sweatshirts on... and to Liam's request - it was HOODS UP after dark
- He ended his night outside w/ Daddy and looking at the red and green lights on "his bridge"
- He took a happy bubble bath and even requested to get OUT to go potty! (breakthrough)
- We read three stories (thats our rule at bed time... THREE stories) but it was such a great night, that he got a BONUS book :)
This morning was terrific too - doesn't he look so cute in his big boy outfit with his cool guy hair?