Tuesday, November 1, 2011

trick or treeeeeat!

We had the BEST trick or treating session ever!
Liam's pal Connor's awesome mama hosted about a dozen of the "besties" from Cornerstone and the parents in an evening of festivities and trick or treating.

here is a link to some of the photos (some from the parade - some from the night) My camera battery died after about the 6th house - but I have invited some of the other parents to post their photos to the site, so hopefully some of them do - so we have more fun images to look at.
http://trickortreat2011.shutterfly.com/

Would you just DIE of cuteness if this dirty dozen of 3 and 4 year olds showed up at your door singing "trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!??"


In usual Liam fashion.. "trick or treeeeeeeeeeat"!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like they had a great time with all of the gang there together. Yes, I would love to have them at my door, singing for treats!! xoxo

Maria Lincoln said...

little liam is cute :)