Tuesday, February 9, 2010

shoe fetish

I had a hard time deciding on a title for this post.
it was between:
- shoe fetish
- the man with one black shoe
- i can do it myself!!!

i decided on "shoe fetish" because i used to have one. in fact, my dad used to call me "Imelda" as in Marcos. Shortly after I moved to California, i once purged over 40 pair of shoes. The next purge was in the 20's... now, the obsession is in check - in fact, i am embarassingly WAY behind in shoe fashion. would you believe I don't even own one pair of Tory Burch flats... am I the last person on the face of the earth who is a hold out? i digress....

tonight, we had a funny little thing happen.
I was in the middle of changing a diaper when i realized that my diaper stock needed to be replenished, and the new box needed to be opened. as i stepped away to grab and open the new box, liam decided that he NEEDED his shoes on, and he NEEDED to put them on himself.

here is how it went down.

yes, you are correct, NO diaper... one shoe in the process of being put on.
(don't you want to come and sit on my carpet now?!?)

almost there.

sweet sweet victory.
(censored for the faint of heart... and the naked baby internet police)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very, very, very, cute.

Heather said...

Here's a title,"Where did I leave my pants?" - too cute.