Thursday, January 27, 2011

Liam-isms

Every now and then Liam says things that amaze me... here are a few recent "Liamisms" that I don't want to forget.

1) early morning over breakfast
Liam: Mommy, you have Coffee
Me: "Yes, I do have coffee Liam, do you want to smell it?"
Liam: (faking coughing sounds) "cough cough....Mommy I cough in your coffee!!! That's funny!"

2) at home eating a kind of cracker he had never tried before
Me: "Liam, do you like those new crackers"
Liam: "These crackers CRACK ME UP!!!... That's funny!!"
Me: "Liam... YOU crack me up!"
Liam: "That's funny!"

3) report from his teachers after removing a cheerio he had stuffed up his nose this week
Ms. Danielle "Liam, why would you put a cheerio up your nose"
Liam: "I was saving it for a snack for later"

ahh to be two and a half... when everything is funny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to admit...it is funny!

becoming-mom said...

OMG are you serious? He's TOTALLY going to be a comedian! Too much!