Monday, July 27, 2009

Biker Boys

Lots of exciting stuff this weekend... most revolving around Daddy's new toy!
No, Liam hasn't gone for a ride yet, nor do we have a sidecar picked out for the little biker boy. We did however get to meetup w/ Kurt and Chris and Wendy at the Rock Store on
Sunday for breakfast!

The famous Rock Store, I guess Jay Leno comes here on the weekends! (We didn't see him - this place gets PACKED!)

Checkin out the scene w/ Dad.
Up close w/ Dads new toy.

Having fun w/ Uncle Chris


And just because he was so cute :) I am throwing this one in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures!!!Looks like fun for everyone.

Taylor said...

So cute!! I finally got a blogger act so I can now leave comments on all your wonderful posts. we love to see whats new in your world. Liam is freakin' adorable, and the new pig is fantastic.