Saturday, August 14, 2010

there she goes...

...there she goes again....
OFF TO COLLEGE!

Tiff's last day with us was yeserday - Friday the 13th. As much as I am going to miss her, I am so proud of her - as she is off to college in San Luis Obispo (one of my FAVORITE towns ever). She has been such a blessing in our life - making my life easier day by day - and enriching Liam's little life in every way. She was so cute on her last week... she wanted to do something fun with him every day...
so this past week they: went to the water park, fed the ducks, went to the farm, went to the indoor kid gym, took lots of walks AND she brought him "Toy Story 2" DVD for his bday!! She also left an unbelievably sweet note for Kurt and I! What a lucky kid Liam is.. and I am a lucky mom to have snatched up this amazing opportunity to have this gorgeous girl for 6 weeks this summer... the fastest 6 weeks ever!

It is a good thing we are going on vacation this week, because I don't think Liam will understand why "his" Tiff wont be knocking on the door bright and early every morning.

Good luck Tiff! We love you.

Tiff and Liam at the Farm - he is feeding the goats... his fave!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Tif was a lot of fun for Liam, and a big help for you and Kurt. glad she was there for you!