Monday, April 12, 2010

juuuzjhhh


Last month I posted about my best friend Kammy's fabulous designer furniture sale. If you did not get the chance to go - you missed out. (sorry out of town-ers). anyway, i picked up a few lovelies for my own pad while i was there helping out.

Kammy was nice enough to come over this weekend and help me "juuuzjhhh" (our word for what happens when she waves her magic design wand over an area and it instantly looks way better).
so, check out this awesome print that i am going to hang above the fireplace. its MASSIVE. we didn't have a tall enough ladder to get it hung this weekend... but you get the idea. can you say "statement"?!?
More of my super finds to come...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very beautiful!!!! I loved all of the goodies you bought. Such a good deal too!!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Can't wait to see pics of how everything else looks :)

Henny